Who we are
Our web address is: http://www.haskellofficesuites.com. Our mission is to provide the best service to our commercial tenants and to insure customer satisfaction.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and any other information provided such as names, emails, phone numbers, etc… This data is collected to accurately provide marketing and other services to said individual. Comments are not visible to the public and are only part of your message to us in our contact forms.
Information collected here includes first and last names, phone numbers, email addresses, and messages. This data is collected to ensure our team can get back to your request as soon as possible.
Cookies, Pixels, Tracking, and Analytics
- We use pixels, cookies, and tracking to search for trends that assist our marketing efforts. For example, the ability to see what pages are most often visited, least visited, etc…
- Google Analytics, Remarketing, and advertisements- We use Google Analytics to help create search, display, and remarketing campaigns. Google shows our ads across the web based on settings such as demographics, location, interests, etc… Remarketing campaigns are used to advertise to someone who has visited our site in the past but hasn’t completed an action (e.g., filling out a lease application). Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet. Visitors can opt out of remarketing and Google Analytics for display and search campaigns. You can opt out of Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings. (Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutads.info or https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en#display_optout)
- Facebook Analytics-We may use lead forms to collect information such as first and last names, email addresses, and phone numbers. We use Facebook Analytics to analyze activity on our website that can help assist our marketing efforts.
- You may opt out of receiving targeted Facebook Ads by going to “Settings” followed by “Account Settings”, and then “Ads” within Facebook.
- You can learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Embedded content from other websites
All content found on this website is unique to our company. All photos and text have been taken by and are original to our company.
Who we share your data with/who shares information with us
- Third parties whom you, the customer, allow us to share information with, such as apps or websites that integrate with our services, or those we integrate with.
- Third parties we utilize to provide you with relevant content and advertisements, and to track data about our campaigns.
- Legally required: Personal information may be disclosed in response to a subpoena or court order (e.g., law enforcement, courts, etc…)
- Protect our rights: Personal information may be disclosed in response to legal claims against us, and to comply with legal processes (e.g., subpoenas or warrants). Our agreements and terms may be used for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigations, and to protect the rights of us, our clients, and others.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment is retained indefinitely. This is so we can follow up with every request regardless of time.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data you have provided us with. You can also request that we erase and remove data you have shared with us. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your contact information will be used to contact you about promotions, offers, or to follow up on questions or concerns you may have regarding our services.
How we protect your data
Each of our websites is protected by an SSL to insure your data stays safe in the event of a breach. SSL, ( Secure Sockets Layer), is a technology that encrypts data transferred between users and servers. This prevents hackers from being able to watch your online activity. An SSL certification can ensure details about you cannot be stolen by those with malicious intent. Comments are also stored in a designated gmail account.
What third parties we receive data from
Social media– If you choose to contact us through social media, we may receive personal information about you from those services. Privacy settings on those third-party social media platforms can help control what personal information you may or may not share with us.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We may send an automated thank you email to customers after submission of comments and other data.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy is subject to change. If any changes in how we process your data and information is made, we will post a notice regarding these changes on our website. Where required to do so by law, we may seek your consent to any changes made to this policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us:
Mailing address: 6305 John F. Kennedy Blvd, North Bergen, NJ 07047
Phone number: (201) 869-1155